Bringing you some promising trade ideas each trading day

NEW ADDRESS: chribstrades.blogspot.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

Update 12/30/08

I'll be back with updated holdings and new signals for next Monday. Until then, farewell 2008! I'd say good riddance, but I think next year at this time we'll be looking back fondly.

Current Holdings
Ticker Basis Closing
Price
Perf. Sell-Stop Additional Exit Guideline Chart
LIHR 16.21 21.04 +29.8% 18.76 Consider selling on a close < 20.32 Chart
FAF 28.07 28.18 +0.4% 27.19 Consider selling on a close < 27.43 Chart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to do this blog and help us beginners out. I have been following for a while.
Anyway, I see that CSUN has broken above the resistance and you have set an entry point at 4.21, do you think its still a good time to get in on it?
Thanks in advance.

Chris said...

The solar sector is a good proxy for bullish risk appetite. Since the medium-term picture looks so bullish, CSUN could benefit a great deal. The entry points I give are only intended to be good for the next trading day, but I probably would've had it on my list for January 2nd with a 4.21 entry if I had been trading that day!